Electricity demands increase year after year. Stable power supplies will become even more important as global power requirements expand. Our proven track record of products and services within nuclear and thermal power plants demonstrate our commitment to our customers meeting those rigorous demands.
Customers include major Japanese power producers
Applications: GRF, GMF, IDF, FDF, PAF, FECF, MSAF, grand steam exhaust fan
*We merged with Nakashima Seisakusyo Co., Ltd. in 1996.
- ・The vanes of the turbo type fan mimic the shape of an airplane wing. This fan has been proven to have the highest efficiency with minimal noise among all centrifugal blowers.
- ・FDF has an Inlet Guide Vane which controls the flow rate of FDF and provides power savings.
- ・Ceramic or hardened plates can be attached to the impeller surfaces to prepare the product for use in an abrasive environment.
- ・We have developed an original high efficiency type turbo fan that matches the efficiency of an airfoil fan. It decreases both initial and running costs.
- ・We have developed an original high efficiency type turbo fan that matches the efficiency of an airfoil fan. It is perfect for cutting down the initial and the running costs.